Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Google's University Search

Are you an applicant to US universities? You are searching those universities in Google? I know it's tiring. Once I did those searches too. Many-a-times those searches lead to a variety of false websites!

Now Google has brought for you Google University Search.

Google's University Search enables you to narrow your search to a specific school website. Try it for things like admissions information, course schedules, or alumni news. To get into your target school, open http://www.google.com/options/universities.html.

Try it! It's great! Only sorry point is that my institute Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has not been added yet! I added it to Google list, now I need a few entries from my other colleagues so that IIM-A features in the list! Happy Dussera to you all!

No comments: